Would you like to continue shopping in English store?Continue to English store Stay in Australian store
- Does Exel camera adapter stand the weight of my camera, which is around 2 kg?
Yes, it does. Maximum locking force for the adapter is around 75 kg.
- How much I can bend OD 1,5 mm and OD 2,0 mm carbon fibre tubes inorder not to break them?
You can bend OD 1,5 mm carbon fibre tube by 150 mm radius and OD 2,0 mm carbon fibre tube by 200 mm radius.
- I have problems with my ski poles. Who can I be in contact with?
E-Sports Group Oy is in charge of Exel ski poles now.
Kindly be in contact with:
E-Sports Group Oy
Karaportti 5 02610 Espoo Finland
Tel: +358 (0)9 4242 7500
Mobile: +358 (0)40 455 7878
- Should I select a laminate with paper or without?
Laminate with paper surfice is used mainly with archery products. It gives a smoother surface to the laminate when compared a surfice without paper. The effect is mainly visual not technical.
- What kind of saw and blade I must use to cut a glass fibre tube?
You can use circular saw with diamond blade for cutting a glass fibre tube.